Dust Caps Set
QuickJack hydraulic dust caps are tailor-made to securely fit to all leader and hydraulic hose fittings in the car lift assembly kit. Designed from a robust polymer that is non-erosive and abrasion-resistant, as well as tight-fitting in order to prevent dust, debris, transmission fluid, oil and other nasty particles from clogging your QuickJack hose fittings, these hydraulic dust caps are a must to extend the life of your portable car lift system. They’re slightly elastic when pulled to prevent tearing and/or snapping of the connective polymer line. Never worry about misplacing your dust caps during installation, general use or periodic maintenance of your QuickJack system: a connective hoop, attached to the end of each hydraulic dust cap, simply slides over each hose end before you secure the fittings, and it cannot fall off unless the hose fitting is wrenched off.
The QuickJack hydraulic dust caps are sold in sets of eight: four, 159 mm dust caps for the male leader hose fittings (25 mm diameter) and four, 171 mm dust caps for female hydraulic hose fittings (31 mm diameter).
- (4) 159 mm dust caps for male leader hose fitting (25 mm diameter)
- (4) 171 mm dust caps for female hydraulic hose fittings (31 mm diameter)
- Constructed from non-erosive, durable polymer for years of safe usage
- Cap end securely hugs fitting for maximum environmental protection
- Features attached hose-end for user convenience
- Structure allows some elasticity to prevent tearing, snapping